PRO Cyr wheels are Circusconcepts specialty. Renowned for their quality for over 10 years, we make the best wheels on the market!
Amaze the crowds with this beautiful apparatus, Spin, Roll and Coin Spin! These wheels are very simple in shape, yet very hard to manufacture, as the Circle is the 'Perfect Form'. Ask people who tried a good wheel, should be round, the tubing not deformed (tubing’s are often ovals because of incorrect rolling dies) and flat on the ground when you put it on a flat surface. We offer 2 types of covering, and 2 wheel 'thickness/grip size' to fit everyone's needs (1,5" and 2" grip size)
PRO SIMPLE WHEEL
NOTE: This item needs 20 business days to be manufactured, and will be shipped after fabrication. Do not consider delivery estimate at checkout.
Note: Wheels have to be the right size for each person's height. This is very important. Our experience will help us help YOU determine the best size for you. You should check out our size chart here to decide the right size of wheel to purchase
- Grip Size options
- 2" (5 cm) including covering for Standard and Colored Wheels - around 16 kg
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) including covering for Standard and Colored Wheels - around 12 kg
- 1.75" (4.4 cm) including covering for Rubber Grip Models - around 16 kg
- Metric Allen Key for assembly
- Instruction manual to get the best of your investment
- 2 Extra Bolts
- Add 6 meters of 2'' PPT tape to your wheel order if you would like to cover your wheel with Grip Tape for slippery surfaces! Some will want more grip on very slippery surfaces when performing.
Standard Grip - Best compromise of surface Grip and Looks
(You can order the polished aluminum one, which is like our ADVANCED model)
- Standard chrome finish for the best reflection under lights
- Standard Wheel is PVC / Klearon covered, for the best grip versus looks option (transparent covering brings the reflective effect of our special finish to its best)
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) or 2" (5 cm) 'Grip' diameter.
- Clear coating on the wheel if you choose our Hand Made reflective Finish to preserve the good looks and keep blackening away
- You can order your Standard wheel in any color you like. We offer Powder coated paint jobs on our wheels.
- Plain/solid Color finish
- Color finish with Metallic Flakes
- Select your RAL COLOR CODE HERE
Rubber Grip - Best grip on all surfaces, but less on looks / durability - available in BLACK only
- A rubber tube is installed instead of the Clear PVC covering, for better grip on slippery and rough surfaces.
- Better grip, less sensitive to wet ground/ floors
- Will use faster on rough surfaces, so you need to change it more often, but it works better on slippery and rough surfaces.
- Black, will not catch light. You lose a lot of the attractive reflections of the aluminium wheel
Durable and Tough
- High Strength Grade aluminium with protective clear coat** makes for a tough wheel that won't bend
- Zinc plated steel joints for strength, toughness and Zinc Plated to prevent corrosion
- Bigger and stronger bolts then our competitors, Zinc plated, metric- corrosion resistant, good looks and you can purchase replacements anywhere around the world
** No Clear Coat and no reflective finish on Rubber Grip Wheels. This is why they are cheaper.**
Extra Strong Wheel Option
- Our Extra Strong Wheel (X-Strong) Wheel option is a wheel with aluminum that is two times thicker. It makes for a heavier wheel, but also a much more solid and not as bouncy wheel. We recommend this version for artists who are doing skills that are very hard on the wheel structure (off center tricks) or artists of any skill level of more than 90 kg. This wheel model will weigh around 19 kg.
Light and easy to transport
Note: We can adjust the weight of the wheel upon your needs, if you wish to have a lighter, heavier or stronger wheel! Possible on both 1.5" and 2" models.
- 5 sections make small parts that fit in Car Trunks and Planes without being oversize
- The joints are easy and quick to assemble (twice as fast than any competitor's wheel, yet stiffer)
- 12 kg or 16 Kg total wheel weight depending on the model. It can be easily carried around. Not overweight for the plane (like all our wheel models) - Shipping Weight is 13 kg and 18 kg
Recommended surfacesBest Surfaces - Standard PVC Covering
- HARD Marley/Dance
- Best Marley is no
more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to
push with your nail in it. If it leaves a mark more than 1 mm deep, the Marley is considered Soft. You will need more energy to spin and will
spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or
- Stage risers have a
- Varnished Floors
have a good grip
- Wet varnished floors
are very dangerous
- Wet stage risers,
not varnished, have a low but usable grip
- Good but Not so recommended surfaces
If you plan to use it on such surfaces, plan to purchase extra covering as the covering will use faster and will lose its transparency quickly
- rough/sandpaper like
- non polished/stone
embedded cement like street side walkways)
Best Surfaces - Rubber Grip
- HARD Marley / Dance floor
- Best Marley is no more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push with your nail in it. If it leaves a mark more than 1 mm deep, the Marley is considered Soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or Panel
- Stage risers have a great grip
- Varnished Floors have a great grip
- Wet varnished floors are still dangerous but a bit less than with PVC grip
- Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a medium but usable grip
- Good but Not so recommended surfaces
If you plan to use it on such surfaces, plan to purchase extra covering as the covering will use faster and chunks of it may even come off. You can use this covering until you can see the reinforcement rope all around the wheel (or change it before for aesthetics purposes)
- rough/sandpaper like surfaces
- non polished/stone embedded cement (like street side walkways)
- NOTE: You might need to wash with Acetone and to pass some sandpaper before the first use of this covering.
If you have any other question, please contact us on the live Chat or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
|note||**Height should be calculated WITH shoes, if you plan to use the wheel with your shoes.
Contact us if you are not sure, we will be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect wheel for your size.
PRO Simple Wheel / Roue Cyr - CUSTOM Order - Size / Color / Grip by CircusConcepts
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: CWCUSTOM
- Availability: 2 - 3 Weeks
1,360.80 $ CAD