‘’The Weggsphere, designed and created by Meaghan Wegg is a ground-based apparatus inspired by the aerial hoop. It spins and can support several people on it at once. Made of aluminum with two poles attached to a solid base, it is mounted on a spinning bearing. The table base can be used to support contortion, acrobatic and dance movements.’’ www.weggsphere.com
A Specialty Product, The Weggsphere has been improved and redesigned. It’s manufactured by CircusConcepts for Meaghan Wegg.
- Fully collapsible into 9 parts that can be easily carried in plane, cars etc
- Lightweight (Made mostly of aluminum)
- Tools for assembly
- Ready to use, you only need to assemble it
The Weggsphere comes standard with an transparent clearcoat on the Table and Ring part and components. In option, we can change this color for the one of your choice.
- Painted, Sphere and Legs - In this option we will paint the whole Weggsphere in one single color (we can NOT paint some parts on request)
- Painted, Sphere and Legs, 2 Colours: We offer you to have 2 colors on your Weggsphere. We recommend a black base and the platform and ring any other color of your choice.
Note: The Weggsphere can be painted any color or even have a special finish like Rusted metal upon request. Contact us for a quote!
Assembly Video - See how easy it is to set up!
- Grip Size of the bars - 1.5" / 38 mm
- Space on the ground: 60’’ x 60" / 154cm X 154cm
- Total height: 85" / 214 cm
- Total Weight: 80 lbs / 36 KG
- 48" x 42" x 16", 84 Lbs
- 6061-T6 High Grade Aluminum
- Stainless Steel 316
- Carbon Steel Pivot
- Composite Bearings
- Rubber Legs
** Please note that each Weggsphere needs to be built from scratch and the production delay is about 10 weeks. **
Any other questions
Contact us, we'll gladly help you
Weggsphere (Signature Product Freestanding Ring) in Freestanding Aerial Rigs by CircusConcepts
- Brand: Circus Concepts
- Product Code: WEGGSPHERE
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: Pre-Order