Carriage pulley for rescue on a tensioned highline.
Combining two pulleys and a rigging plate, the REEVE carriage pulley is an integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines. It’s compact design limits the number of connectors and the height of the system. Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency when moving. Multiple connection holes to directly attach ropes, slings, or carabiners, allowing for better organization.
- An integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines: the REEVE pulley limits the number of connectors and the height of the system, thanks to its compact design.
- Operations and efficiency are optimized:
-Triple-action opening of moving side plates, possible even with gloves
-Red indicators provide a visual warning when the side plates are not correctly locked
-Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
-Possible to rig the system before installing it on the main line
- Multiple configurations and connections are possible
- Weight: 650 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use, UKCA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working Load Limit: 4 x 2 kN = 8 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %