Standard steel anchor for interior uses or non-permanent installations
The COEUR BOLT STEEL is a standard steel anchor composed of a COEUR STEEL hanger, a bolt and a nut. It is designed for interior uses or non-permanent installations. It is available in 10 and 12 mm diameters.
- Economical choice for low-corrosion environments
- Assembly composed of a COEUR STEEL hanger, a bolt a nut
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- COEUR STEEL hangers, available separately:
- Material(s): steel
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Certification: EN 959
- Weight: 135 g
- Drilling depth: 9.5 cm
- Drilling diameter: 12 mm
- Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa: 25 kN
- Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa: 18 kN
- Any questions?
- Contact us! We'll gladly help you.
Coeur Bolt Steel Anchor by PETZL
- Brand: PETZL
- Product Code: P36BA 12
- Availability: 40
8.80 $ CAD