Beam anchor plate
*NOTE: The length bolts shipped with your beam will be based on the width of the beam selected from the option.
The bolts will measure 1.5 inches more then the length of your beam. If your beam width is not in the options to the right, please round up to the closest length in the list.
Example: If your beam measures 1.75 inches in width, please choose 2 inches as the ''Beam width'' to the right.
- Can be bolted on the side of concrete or wooden beams (use cement anchors or through beam bolts)
- Hardened steel construction with Powder coated paint.
- Different possible bolt pattern configuration (minimum 2 bolts).
- Color: Black
- Can fit any attachment
- Tempered Steel
- Comes with 2 bolts for installation
Technical Specification (English measures):
- 10.5in x 3.25in x 0.25in thick
- Designed for regular Hex Head bolts 1/2" (through bolts)
- Larger hole is 1-3/4" Of diameter
Technical Specification (Metric measures):
- 27 cm x 8.3 cm x 6 mm thick
- Designed for regular Hex Head bolts 13 mm (through bolts)
- Bottom hole is 4.5 cm diameter.
Any other questions? Please contact us, we'll gladly help you