Aluminum alloy connector with automatic closure for anchoring on metal cables.
With an innovative approach that characterizes KONG comes the Frog, a revolutionary directional connector with an automatic clamping action that engages when it touches the anchor point.
Produced after an intensive design phase in collaboration with Politecnico of Milan, the Frog is a totally new connector, both in its appearance and mechanism.
Frog makes the concept of a carabiner thought of as a “hook” obsolete.
The insertion is extraordinarily quick and safe, even in “distant” anchor points, not easily reached with standard connectors.
- It automatically clamps when coming into contact with the anchor point.
- Special for anchoring on metal cables.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Main Axis Breaking Load: 25kN
- Eyelet Diameter: 11.5mm
- Length: 89mm
- Opening Max: 12.7mm
- Weight: 50g
- Standards: EN362 | EN122275