PRO Cyr wheels are Circusconcepts specialty. Renowned for their quality for over 10 years, we make the best wheels on the market!
Amaze the crowds with this beautiful apparatus, Spin, Roll and Coin Spin! These wheels are very simple in shape, yet very hard to manufacture, as the Circle is the 'Perfect Form'. Ask people who tried a good wheel, it should be round and the tubing should not be deformed (tubing’s are often ovals because of incorrect rolling dies). It should lay flat on the ground when you put it on a flat surface.
For different finish,covering, color and size please see our Custom Made Pro Simple Wheel
- Metric Allen Key for assembly
- Instruction manual to get the best of your investment
- 2 Extra Bolts
- Add 6 meters of PPT tape to your wheel order if you want to cover your wheel with Grip tape! See videos below for how to install.
- Grip Size (tubing diameter): 2 inches
- Covering Type: Transparent PVC / Klearon covered
- Finish: Standard / Hand-Made Extra Reflective
- Number of pieces: 5 pieces
- Wheel Size ID (cm): 175 cm – 177.5 cm - 180 cm – 182 cm – 185 cm – 188 cm -190 cm – 195 cm
- Weight: 16 Kg
Material, finish and toughness
- High Strength Grade aluminum with protective clear coat makes for a tough wheel that won't bend.
- Zinc plated steel joints for strength, toughness and to prevent corrosion.
- Handmade reflective finish for the best reflection under lights (Unique to CircusConcepts wheels)
- Standard Wheel is PVC/Klearon covered, for the best grip versus looks option (transparent covering brings the reflective effect of our special finish to its best)
- Bigger and stronger bolts than competitors , Zinc plated, metric- corrosion resistant, good looks and you can purchase replacement from anywhere around the world.
Light and easy to transport:
- Our Pro model has 5 pieces that makes small parts that fits in Car Trunk and Planes without oversize
- Easy and quick to assemble joints (twice faster than any competitor's wheels, yet stiffer joints)
- No overweight: This model weight 14 kg. We engineered them so that they will be easy to transport by plane, with no oversize or overweight fees. (Like all wheel model – CircusConcepts signature)
see our Golf Travel Bag to make transportation easier, and ensure you of
no 'sporting goods' fee for airlines, as Golf equipment are free of fees
on almost all airlines.
Best Surfaces for our Standard PVC Covering
- HARD Marley / Dance floors
- Best Marley is no more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push your nail in it. If it leaves a mark more than 1 mm deep, the Marley is considered soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or Panel
- Stage risers have a good grip
- Varnished Floors have a good grip
- Wet varnished floors are very dangerous
- Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a low but usable grip
- Good but Not so recommended surfaces:
- If you plan to use it on such surfaces, plan to purchase extra covering as the covering will use faster and will lose its transparency quickly
- rough/sandpaper like surfaces
- non polished/stone embedded cement like street side walkways)
If you have any other question, please contact us
on the live Chat or send us an e-mail to [email protected]
|note||**Height should be calculated WITH shoes, if you plan to use the wheel with your shoes.
Contact us if you are not sure, we will be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect wheel for your size.
PRO Simple Wheel / Roue Cyr - 2in/5cm Grip Model - Standard In Stock Sizes in Simple Wheel / PRO Models by CircusConcepts
- Brand: Circus Concepts
- Product Code: CW-PRO-20
- Availability: 9