Amaze the crowds with this beautiful apparatus, Spin, Roll and Coin Spin! These wheels are very simple in shape, yet very hard to manufacture, as the Circle is the 'Perfect Form'. Ask people who tried a good wheel, should be round, the tubing not deformed (tubing’s are often ovals because of incorrect rolling dies) and flat on the ground when you put it on a flat surface. We offer 2 types of covering, and 2 wheel 'thickness/grip size' to fit everyone's needs (1,5" and 2" grip size)Advanced Custom Simple WheelOur ADVANCED Cyr Wheel model is the basic wheel model. It's how the first models were made, without all the features offered with our PRO wheel model (this is what most wheel merchants offer). This model is aimed at offering an affordable alternative to the PRO model, while keeping it easy to travel with. We offer this model mostly so you can compare it to what other producers offer, and understand why our PRO model is more pricey!Note: Wheels have to be the right size for each persons height. This is very important. Our experience will help you to determine the best size for you.Please take a look at our size chart HERE to determine the ideal wheel size for you!
Comparison between the model ADVANCED and PRO:
- It is basically the same wheel. 5 parts, easily transportable, aluminum and steel composition
- The ADVANCED model does not have a extra handmade reflective finish on the aluminum
- The ADVANCED model does not have zinc plated joints to prevent rust/corrosion and reaction between steel and aluminum. This extra layer, which we put only on PRO models; will keep your wheel good looking longer. It is not, however, a security concern.
- The ADVANCED model does not have a cooked on layer of coating on the aluminum, which slows and often prevents blackening under the covering near the joints.
- This model, since there is no extra layer on the aluminum, the covering is not as tight on it. It can be an advantage, as it makes it easier to change the covering, but also the covering might turn slightly on the wheel when you’re turning your fastness against the wheel. This is something most pro's will notice.
- Metric Allen Key for assembly
- Instruction manual to get the best of your investment
- 2 Extra Bolts
- Add 6 meters of PPT tape to your wheel order if you would like to cover your wheel with Grip Tape! See videos below for how to install.
Light and easy to transport
- 5 parts makes small parts that fits in the back of a car, and are not oversize in the plane
- Easy and quick to assemble joints (twice faster than any competitor's wheels, yet stiffer joints)
- Can be easily carried around. No overweight for the plane (like all our wheel model)
- These wheel models are Aluminum, to keep them light and transportable, with non plated metal joints
- High Strength Grade aluminum makes for a tough wheel that won't bend
- Steel joints for strength and toughness. Not plated, might show surface corrosion with time or in corrosive environment.
- Bigger and stronger bolts than our competitors , Zinc plated, metric- corrosion resistant bolts, good looks and you can purchase temporary replacement anywhere around the world (but our bolts are 12.9 Grade, so to get the same quality you'll probably have to order from us. You can use lower graded bolts for emergencies, but we don't recommend it on the long term).
We offer two types of covering
- PVC/Klearon covering – Standard covering for our wheels in stock
- For the best grip versus looks option (Transparent covering makes the aluminum stand out)
- 3 grip size options available
- Grip size diameter Model 1.5’’ (3.8 cm) Weight: 12 KG
- Grip size diameter Model 2.0’’ (5 cm) Weight 16.5 KG
- Grip size diameter Model 2.0’’ (5 cm) Extra-Strong Weight: 19 KG
- Black Rubber covering - Best grip on all surfaces, but less on looks / durability - available in BLACK only
- A rubber tube is installed instead of the Clear PVC covering, making for a better grip on slippery and rough surfaces. This covering is recommended by Hugo Noel (owner of CircusConcepts Inc. and professional artist) as his #1 covering choice.
- Only one Grip size available
- Grip size diameter: 1.75'' (4.5 cm)
- Better grip, less sensitive to wet ground
- will use faster on rough surfaces, so you need to change it more often, but it works better on rough surfaces.
- Black color will not catch light. You lose a lot of the attractive reflections of the aluminum wheel.
Note: Our Extra Strong Wheel model is made with aluminum that is two times thicker, it makes for a heavier wheel, but also a much more solid and not as bouncy wheel.
We recommend this version for artists who are doing skills that are very hard for the wheel structure (off center tricks) or artists of any skill level of more than 90 kg.
Inside Wheel diameter:
- Depending on your height. Take a look at our size chart. HERE
- Wheels have to be the right size for each person's height. This is very important. Our experience will help us help YOU determine the best size for you
can order you ADVANCED wheel in any color you would like.
We offer Powder coated paint jobs on our wheels.
Note that a Colored ADVANCED wheel is almost the same as a PRO model wheel -- compare the price difference as a colored pro wheel is not much more expensive and offers many more features...
- Plain color finish
- Color with Metallic Flakes
- Select your RAL color code from this CHART
Best Surfaces - Standard PVC covering
- Hard Marley / Dance floors
- Best Marley (thin rubber) is no more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push your nail in it. If it leaves a mark more than 1mm deep, the Marley is considered soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or Panel
- Stage risers have a good grip
- Varnished Floors have a good grip
- Wet varnished floors are very dangerous
- Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a very low but usable grip
- Good but Not so recommended surfaces
If you plan to use it on such surfaces, plan to purchase extra covering as the covering will use faster and will lose its transparency quickly
- Rough/abrasive surfaces
- Non polished/stone embedded cement like street side walkways
Best Surfaces - Rubber Grip
- HARD Marley / Dance floor
- Best Marley is no more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push with your nail in it. If it leaves a mark more than 1 mm deep, the Marley is considered Soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or Panel
- Stage risers have a great grip
- Varnished Floors have a great grip
- Wet varnished floors are still dangerous but a bit less than with PVC grip
- Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a medium but usable grip
- Good but Not so recommended surfaces
If you plan to use it on such surfaces, plan to purchase extra covering as the covering will use faster and chunks of it may even come off. You can use this covering until you can see the reinforcement rope all around the wheel (or change it before for aesthetics purposes)
- rough/sandpaper like surfaces
- non polished/stone embedded cement (like street side walkways)
- NOTE: You might need to wash with Acetone and to pass some sandpaper before the first use of this covering.
- Free CircusConcepts 'Wheel artists' T-Shirt with every wheel order
If you have any other questions, please contact us on the live Chat or send us an e-mail to [email protected]
ADVANCED / Original Simple Wheel / Roue Cyr - CUSTOM Size in Simple Wheel / ADVANCED Model by CircusConcepts
- Brand: Circus Concepts
- Product Code: CWADVANCED
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: 2 - 3 Weeks
$ US798.60$ US