German Wheel / Rhoenrad
It is originally from Germany, where over 120,000 German wheels can be found in gyms around the country. Yet it is also used all around the world for both competitions and circus presentations. This is a new apparatus that has proven its mark, making us the only other high quality, reliable German wheel manufacturer outside of the one manufacturer in Germany. Our wheels are always round and roll straight. They are made of 2 rings linked together. There are also "line handles" and "spiral handles" on the wheel, and also footboards and foot straps.
- Our German wheels are custom made to order according to the user's height.
- Forget the gray or white looking German wheel, with a matte finish. Our German wheels can be shiny aluminum (standard finish), or ANY Color you want! See color scheme! Only CircusConcepts wheels are like this!
Our German wheels are made with the same precision and quality as our worldwide reputation for the best wheels states. We have a very complicated job to ensure all of our wheels are straight, identical, and most importantly... they ALL roll straight!
Easy to transport
- For a quick and partial disassembly: dismantle into 2 to 6 pieces for fast displacement
- For complete disassembly: dismantle it into 16 pieces to fit it easily in Two (2) cases for plane transportation
· Easy and quick to assemble
· Total weight varies depending on model. Contact us for more information.
· ULTRA LIGHT WHEELS are also offered. We can manufacture an aluminum model which is ultra light to carry.
· Our wheels are made with a transparent covering. It is hard enough so you don't feel the difference while rolling, but has a better grip on the ground when doing spiral tricks, or transitions from Spiral to Coinspins.
Durable and Tough
Carbon steel with protective clear coat makes for a tough wheel that won't bend
· Standard finish wheels are fully Zinc plated for a nice look and to prevent any corrosion. Coloured wheels have a primer that prevents rust.
· Our joints are stronger than other competitors for extra durability.
· Metric Allen Key for assembly
· Instruction manual
· Extra Bolts
Options – Add Foot Straps
A pair of Foot straps is necessary for many German wheel classic tricks. If you do not own any we recommend you purchase those too. See more details on the product.
· 1.5" (3.8 cm) including covering for all wheels.
· German wheels / Rhoenrad size is always measured from the outside diameter, steel to steel (not including the covering).
· Standard wheel size is every 5cm from 160cm to 240cm outside diameter. We can manufacture any size on request. To determine the size of wheel you need, take your height measurement and add 35 cm.
· Standard wheel: Zinc finish (shiny). Covering is transparent
· Custom: You can order your wheel in any color you would like.
o Plain Colors finish
o Color plus Metallic Flakes finish (Glitter)
Recommended for which grounds/surfaces
· HARD Marley/Dance floor,
o The best Marley is no more than 2-3mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push with your nail into it. If it leaves a mark more than 1mm deep, the Marley is considered soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
· Wooden floors or Panel
o Stage risers have a good grip
o Varnished Floors have a good grip
o Wet varnished floors are very dangerous
o Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a low but usable grip
· Try to AVOID using on theses surfaces.
o If you plan to use a wheel on these surfaces, the covering will wear faster and will lose its transparency quickly. You might soon need a covering change, which is very time consuming.
§ rough/sandpaper like surfaces
§ non polished/stone embedded cement like street side walkways)
Handles / Footboards / Number of transversal bars
You can have the regular 6 transversal bars, or 5 bars (no footboards available in this option). You can order your wheel with or without:
o Straight line handles
o Rung Or Spiral Handles
o Foot straps
Any other ideas
· We specialize in custom apparatuses... Contact us with your creative ideas and let your imagination run free!
· Free CircusConcepts 'Wheel artists' T-Shirt with every wheel order
Shipping Dimensions (approx):
2 boxes of 53 inches X 4 inches X 15 inches and weights 55 pounds
Any other questions
· See our FAQ for Simple wheels, or
· Contact us, we'll gladly help you!
German Wheel Rhoenrad by CircusConcepts
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: GERMANWHEEL
- Availability: 4 - 8 Weeks
4,262.03 $ CAD