PRO Cyr wheels are Circusconcepts specialty. Renowned for their quality for over 10 years, we make the best wheels on the market!
Amaze the crowds with this beautiful apparatus, Spin, Roll and Coin Spin! These wheels are very simple in shape, yet very hard to manufacture, as the Circle is the 'Perfect Form'. Ask people who tried a good wheel it should be round, the tubing not deformed (tubing’s are often ovals because of incorrect rolling dies) and flat on the ground when you put it on a flat surface.
We specialize in custom made Simple wheels
We specialize in custom made Simple wheelsFor different finish,covering, color and size please see our Custom Pro Simple Wheel
IMPORTANT: Wheel has to be the right size for each person’s height. Our experience will help you determine the best size of Simple wheel for you. Click here for the best way to determine the best size
- Metric Allen Key for assembly
- Instruction manual to get the best of your investment
- 2 Extra Bolts
- Add 6 meters of 2'' PPT tape to your wheel order if you would like to cover your wheel with Grip Tape for slippery surfaces! Some will want more grip on very slippery surfaces when performing.
Light and easy to transport:
- Our Pro model
has 5 pieces that makes small parts that fits in Car Trunk and Planes without being oversize
- Easy and
quick to assemble joints (twice faster than any competitor's wheels, yet
- Not overweight: This model weighs 12 kg. We engineered them so that they will be easy to transport via plane, with no oversize or overweight fees. (Like all wheel models– CircusConcepts signature)
- Grip Size (tubing Diameter): 1.5 inches
- Covering Type: Transparent PVC / Klearon covered
- Finish: Standard / Hand-Made Extra Reflective
- Number of pieces: 5 pieces
- Wheel Size ID (cm): 165 cm – 170 cm – 175 cm – 180 cm
- Weight: 12 Kg
Material, finish and toughness
- High Strength Grade aluminum with protective clear coat makes for a tough wheel that won't bend.
- Zinc plated steel joints for strength, toughness and to prevent corrosion.
- Handmade reflective finish for the best reflection under lights (Unique to CircusConcepts wheels)
- Standard Wheel is PVC/Klearon covered, for the best grip versus looks option (transparent covering brings the reflective effect of our special finish to its best)
- Bigger and stronger bolts than our competitors , Zinc plated, metric- corrosion resistant, good looks and you can purchase replacements from anywhere around the world.
Best Surfaces for our Standard PVC Covering
- HARD Marley / Dance floors
- The Best Marley is no more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push your nail in it. If it leaves a mark more than 1 mm deep, the Marley is considered soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or Panel
- Stage risers have a good grip
- Varnished Floors have a good grip
- Wet varnished floors are very dangerous
- Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a low but usable grip
- Good but Not so recommended surfaces:
- Rough / Sandpaper like surfaces.
- Non polished / stone embedded cement like street side walkways
If you have any other questions, please contact us
on the live Chat or send us an e-mail at [email protected]
|note||**Height should be calculated WITH shoes, if you plan to use the wheel with your shoes.
Contact us if you are not sure, we will be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect wheel for your size.
PRO Simple Wheel / Roue Cyr - 1.5in/3.8cm Grip Model - Standard In Stock Sizes by Circus Concepts
- Brand: Circus Concepts
- Product Code: CW-PRO-15
- Availability: 13
1,360.80 $ CAD