These premium handstand blocks are made by hand from quality baltic birch plywood, offering a solid construction and some unique features.
The Traveler is the only block you’ll want if you travel with your blocks or carry them around a lot. It’s a lightweight block (~200g) with a hole underneath that allows you to stuff it, reducing wasted space in your luggage and making potential inspection easier for border agents.
- The blocks are made with baltic birch plywood and are extremely sturdy. Scientifically jumped on them, threw them on the wall, and drove on them and they didn’t blink!
- One size fits all. It is a great size for most hands. If for whatever reason it doesn’t work for you though, custom are available.
- Recycled non-slip rubber. You can use the blocks on all surfaces, including hardwood floors thanks to the high quality non-slip rubber pad.
- They are made in Canada with 75% recycled materials.
- Ecological Wood Oil, these blocks are not rough and ugly. They are sanded by hand and finished with two coats of a 100% natural Oil
Technical specifications ( Imperial ):
- Weight: 7.05 oz
- Width: 4”
- Length: 5.25”
- Height: 2.3”
Technical specifications( Metric ):
- Weight: 200g
- Width: 10 cm
- Length: 13.3 cm
- Height: 5.8 cm
- The blocks are made with baltic birch plywood
- Recycled non-slip rubber, They are in Canada with 75% recycled materials.
Any other questions?
Contact us! We’ll gladly help you.