This rope has a diameter of 3/8 inch. It is used for light load requirements.
This model of rope is approved for Human Rigging / Weight.
It is manufactured with a spun polyester cover over a braided polyester filament core. This product is very soft to touch and excellent for general usage.
- Extremely soft
- Good strength
- Low stretch
- Black color
- Always consult a professional rigger for your rigging systems.
- Ropes deteriorate with time and use, and it is not always possible to detect such use visually. We highly recommend establishing regular inspection and replacement plans for any rigging item
- Knots will reduce the strength of your ropes
- Splicing techniques will reduce the load of a rope
- Always inspect ropes for kinks or core damage before use
- Do not step on the rope
- Always store in dry, safe and regular humidity conditions
- Always consider a design factor/working load for your system. The maximum load of the rope for human rigging should never exceed the 25% (European Standard) or 20% (American Standard) of the rope's minimum breaking load
- Always take in consideration dynamic loads for human rigging (acceleration and deceleration charges, which will multiply the load applied)
Technical Specifications (IMPERIAL)
- Diameter: 3/8 inch
- Colour: Black
- Minimum Breaking load: 4800 lb
- Approximate weight: 4,8 lbs / 100F
Technical Specifications (METRIC)
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Colour: Black
- Minimum Breaking load : 21,4kN
- Approximate weight: 7,1 kg/100m
Any other questions?
- Contact us, we'll gladly help you.
Black DBP Double Braid Polyester Rope 3/8'' (10mm)
- Brand: Coastline Cordage
- Product Code: CLC-3/8
- Availability: 5200
0.96 $ CAD
This product has a minimum quantity of 30
Tags: 3/8, 9.5mm, double, braid, polyesther, rope, -black, ropes, , lines, , cables, , anchor, slings, atlantic, braids inch 9.5mm) (9.5, polyester dbp (10mm) rope/, polyester/, black/, -10mm coastline, cordage