PRO Cyr wheels are CircusConcepts' specialty. Renowned for their quality for over 10 years, we make the best wheels on the market!
Amaze the crowds with this beautiful apparatus, Spin, Roll and Coin Spin! These wheels are very simple in shape, yet very hard to manufacture, as the circle is the 'Perfect Form'. Ask someone who has tried a good wheel, it should be round and the tubing should not be deformed (tubing’s are often ovals because of incorrect rolling dies). It should lay flat on the ground when you put it on a flat surface.
For a different finish, covering, color and size please see our Custom Made Pro Simple Wheel
- Metric Allen Key for assembly
- Instruction manual to get the best of your investment
- 2 Extra Bolts
Recommended product (see below in related products to purchase):
- Add 6 meters of 2'' PPT tape to your wheel order if you would like to cover your wheel with Grip Tape for slippery surfaces! Some will want more grip on very slippery surfaces when performing.
See videos below for how to install.
- Grip Size (tubing diameter): 2 inches
- Covering Type: Transparent PVC / Klearon covered
- Finish: Standard / Hand-Made Extra Reflective
- Number of pieces: 5 pieces
- Wheel Size ID (cm): 175 cm – 177.5 cm - 180 cm – 182 cm – 185 cm – 188 cm -190 cm – 195 cm
- Weight: 16 Kg
Material, finish and toughness:
- High Strength Grade aluminum with protective clear coat makes for a tough wheel that won't bend.
- Zinc plated steel joints for strength, toughness and to prevent corrosion.
- Handmade reflective finish for the best reflection under lights (Unique to CircusConcepts wheels)
- Standard Wheel is PVC/Klearon covered, for the best grip versus looks option (transparent covering further improves the reflective effect of our special finish)
- Bigger and stronger bolts than competitors, Zinc plated, metric, corrosion resistant, good looks and you can purchase replacement bolts from anywhere around the world.
Light and easy to transport:
- Our Pro model disassembles into 5 pieces that will fit in a Car Trunk and Planes without being oversize
- Easy and quick to assemble joints (twice as fast as any competitor's wheels, yet stiffer joints)
- No overweight: This model weighs 16 kg. We engineered them so they would be easy to transport by plane, with no oversize or overweight fees. (Like all wheel models – CircusConcepts signature)
Best Surfaces for our Standard PVC Covering
- HARD Marley / Dance floors
- Best Marley is no more than 2-3 mm thick. The best way to test if your Marley is soft is to push your nail into it. If it leaves a mark more than 1 mm deep, the Marley is considered soft. You will need more energy to spin and will spin slower, but you can still perform.
- Wooden floors or Panel
- Stage risers have a good grip
- Varnished Floors have a good grip
- Wet varnished floors are very dangerous
- Wet stage risers, not varnished, have a low but usable grip
you plan to use your wheel on such surfaces, plan to purchase extra covering as
the covering will wear faster and will lose its transparency quickly.
- rough/sandpaper like surfaces
- non polished/stone embedded cement like street side walkways)
If you have any other questions, please contact us
on the live Chat or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
|note||**Height should be calculated WITH shoes, if you plan to use the wheel with your shoes.
Contact us if you are not sure, we will be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect wheel for your size.
PRO Simple Wheel / Roue Cyr - 2in/5cm Grip Model - Standard In Stock Sizes in Simple Wheel / PRO Models by CircusConcepts
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: CW-PRO-20
- Availability: 3 - 4 weeks
1,516.32 $ CAD