Static Poles, also called Chinese poles, is a common circus discipline. Our poles are top quality to help the performers achieve their best.
The picture of the Chinese pole above with Artist Andreas Bartl has a custom top attachment*.
If you have any questions about poles, please read our Poles FAQ Blog by Clicking HERE
- Fully collapsible into 4 pieces that can be taken on the plane
- CircusConcepts owns ''Playless'' Joints, that are designed to stay strong and tight
- All sections can be moved around. You can use it any height from 9' , 13'5'' or 18' (3.5 m to 5.5 m)
- Vulcanized rubber covering for the ideal pole grip (pole dance ''Chrome'' Finish also available).
- The rubber is cooked onto the pole, this is the best quality you can get as covering goes.
- Includes a ''Anti-walking'' wooden base (it keeps the pole stable and straight when doing dynamic work)
- Base Plate
- Joint Protectors
- Small bottle of Joint Anti-Seize grease
- Allen key for assembly
- Ready to use, you only need points to attach it (With rigging kit)
- Instruction manual on how to rig it, prepare it and maintain it
- 18 foot pole, that can be used as a 9', 13,5" and 18’’ foot version at any time / 5.5 m Pole that can be used as a 2.75 m /4 m or 5.5 m version at any time.
- 4 sections (for 18' model. You can also purchase extra sections to make a longer pole, but please contact us first)
- CircusConcepts owns 'playless' joints, designed and tested to stay strong and playless.
- This Pole is what we consider Standard Size -- 2-1/8'' / 5 cm Steel pole, rubber covered (2-3/8’’ / 5.9 cm diameter with rubber).
- Total weight of Pole only: 85 lbs. / 38.5 kg
- Recommended for max 2 users of 200 lbs / 90 kg. Contact us if you wish to use it with more people, or if you require a pole with stronger specs.
Pole Tension Adapter Kit
If you wish to Rig your pole to the ceiling you must bolt the bottom of your pole to the ground. To do this, add the Bottom Pole Tension Adapter in the Pole head options. We recommend owning this for special rigging in some venues.
If you want to attach the top of your pole onto a beam or tube on the ceiling, instead of using cables, you can use standard Cheese borough, if you can find one that fits both the pole size and your beam.
Pole Head Options
- Standard Slotted Head
- Removable standard top plate, 7" / 18 cm diameter with 6 slotted holes - see pictures
- Luxury Round Tube Top
- Very big Head (Note: It will increase the travelling weight of your pole!) of 18" (45 cm) diameter with a round tube. 4 Attachment holes under the tube. You can also rig it to as many points as you want using choked straps on the tube. Including a removable center plate for standing on it or other tricks. See Picture and info here
- Bearing Attachment
- Bearing attachment kit allows you to use the pole fixed or turning! More info here
- Aerial Pole Adapter
- You can add this to the head of your pole for an Eye bolt (or remove the head completely and replace it with this) allowing you to use your pole as an aerial pole. see Here
- Basic Rigging Kit Includes:
- Three (3) units of 6 mm x 5 mm Black Oxyde Steel cables with loop ends. 381 kg working load at 5 for 1 working load ratio. 0.65 kg per cable
- Three (3) high strength Black Strap Ratchets. 454 Kg WLL
- Six (6) Quick Links
- Three (3) Tubular webbing anchor loops with length of 4 feet each.
- Standard Rigging Kit Includes:
- Steel pole
- Neoprene Rubber Covering
- Wooden 'Anti-Walking' platform.
Any other questions?
Contact us, we'll gladly help you!
PRO Static Chinese Pole (anchored) - Standard(4 parts 5.45m/18 ft)
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: MA11_KIT
- Availability: 1
2,362.50 $ CAD