The Pin Rail is a device that anchors into concrete allowing the user to attach ropes coming from the ceiling to it to secure acrobatic/aerial apparatuses.
- Strong enough to withstand acrobatic charges on up to 3 different points.
- Pins are fixed to the pinrail, cannot be removed.
- Easy attachment points for your ropes
- Black powder coated paint.
- Made completely of steel for high strength capacity
- Includes 3 welded pins for rigging
- Includes the 4 anchor bolts for concrete
- Note: The client is responsible for the installation of the anchors into the concrete. You will most probably need to rent a drill for this task. 3/4'' Wedge-bit not included but can be added on separately.
Technical Specifications (Imperial measures):
- Total height: 52 1/4 inches, Length: 32 inches, Depth: 8 1/2 inches
- Space needed on the floor: 32 inches x 8.5 inches
- Color: Black
- Designed to anchor into concrete
- Concrete anchors: 3/4 inches wedge-bolts
Technical specification (Metric measures):
- Total height: 132 cm , Total length: 81cm , Depth: 20cm
- Space needed on the floor: 81 cm x 20cm
- Color: Black
- Concrete anchors: 1.9cm wedge bolts
- Large freight shipping via Pallet is available for this item, please contact us for a quote.
- 1 box of 55'' x 37'' x 17'' with a total weight of 130 lbs.
Any other questions?
- Contact us, we'll gladly help you
Pin Rail - Standard by circus concepts
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: PR01
- Availability: 2
636.85 $ CAD