The Aerial Pole is a different version of Chinese pole that is conceived to be used mostly in the air.
It is not made to be rigged to the ground
- This pole is intended for schools, beginners and artist who need to perform with a low ceiling.
- Comes in one 8 foot long piece.
- Comes with the required Engineer approval for theater and insurance.
- Rubber covering tube that can be easily changed if worn out.
- Comes with a 12 inch tubular sling as the main attachment point.
- Ready to use, you only need to rig it somewhere!
- Instruction manual on how to rig, prepare, and maintain it
- Length: 94,75" (8 feets)
- Grip Size - 1.66" Tube + Rubber = 1.8" (47 mm including rubber)
- 1 sections
- Weight: Approx 20 lbs / 9 kg
- Approved Working Load (including dynamic charges): 1000 lbs / 455 kg
- Ultimate load / Breaking load = 5000 lbs / 2267 Kg Minimum
- For use with 2 people with dynamic motions (Aerial use only, For ground use at an angle, 1 person MAXIMUM)
- Steel pole
- Neoprene Rubber Covering
- 1 inch tubular sling.
Hang Plate for Aerial Poles
You can add a bottom plate for aerial poles that artists can also hang from.
Add it by selecting the option to the right of the page!
Rounded bottom adapter for ground use at an angle
You can add the rounded bottom adapter if you would like to use your aerial pole on the ground at an angle. This comes with a wooden anti-slip base to keep it stable while in use.
Add it by selecting the option to the right of your page!
Other grip sizes are possible
If you wish to purchase a Custom Aerial Pole, Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgAny other questions?
Contact us and we’ll gladly help you!
8' Training Model Aerial Pole by Circus Concepts
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: MN20
- Availability: 9
621.00 $ CAD