« The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the potential fall distance. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an ASAP'SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. »
- Facilitate handling during rope ascents
- Integrated locking function
- Drop-resistant with it’s connection arm
- Weight : 425g / 0.93 lbs
- Guarantee : 3 years
- CE EN 12841 type A, when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A, 10-13 mm rope.
- CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an ASAP'AXIS 11 mm or AXIS 11 mm rope with a sewn termination.
- EAC when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A, 10-13 mm rope.
- ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, a CAPTIV positioning bar, and a RAY 12 mm rope.
- Stainless steel
- High-strength polyester
Mobile Fall-arrester / Asap-Lock / Petzl
- Brand: Petzl
- Product Code: B071BA00
- Availability: 1 - 2 Weeks
448.99 $ CAD