The Vectran is an excellent rope for acrobatic rigging due to its small size yet high strength, and capacity to go through small pulleys.
Sold per Increment of 1 METERS-- Minimum order length of 5 meters.
If you need more than 50 meters, please combine two lengths to get the desired length (we will not cut the rope in two :)). This method is the only way to offer you consistent shipping rates!
- Very Light
- Doesn't take much space
- Black color for stage camouflage
- Very High Strength for its size
- Very little Stretch
- Very high quality rope that has better resistance to heat (often created by fast rope movement into pulleys) than regular ropes
- Easily Spliced
- Always consult a professional Rigger for your rigging systems
- Do not use knots on 12 Stand
- Different Slicing Techniques will reduce the load of a rope
- Always inspect ropes for kinks or broken core before use
- Do not step of rope.
- Always store Dry and in safe and regular humidity conditions
- Always consider a Design Factor/Working Load for your system. The maximum load of the rope for human rigging should never exceed the 25 %( European Standard) or 20 % (American Standard) of the rope's minimum breaking load.
- Always take in consideration Dynamic Loads for human rigging( acceleration and Deceleration Charges which will multiply the loads applied )
Technical specifications (ENG)
- 1/4'' VECTRAN
- Color: Black
- 8550 Lbs Minimum Breaking load
- Melting point: 626°F
Technical Specifications (METRIC)
- 6.4 mm VECTRAN Core
- Color: Black
- 3870 Kg Minimum Breaking load
- Melting point: 330°C
Any other questions?
- Contact us, we'll gladly help you
Black 12 Strand Vectran 1/4'' by Atlantic Braid
- Brand: Atlantic braids
- Product Code: VEC12-1/4BL
- Availability: 152
7.60 $ CAD