This is the most common rigging rope for general use. 3/8'' Size is for lower load requirements. It’s manufactured with a spun polyester cover and a braided polyester filament core. This product is soft to the touch and excellent for general use.
Important: This model of rope is approved for Human Rigging / Weight. It is a bit more expensive but that is for your safety, since it's produced with higher standards and quality control.
- Extremely soft
- Good strength
- Low stretch
- Black colour for stage camouflage
You must buy a minimum of 30 foot. Just add the quantity equivalent to the length you need
Example: 30 = 30'/ 9.1 m - 120 = 120'/36.5 m
- Always consult a professional Rigger for your rigging systems
- Ropes deteriorate with time and use, and it is not always possible to detect such use visually. We highly recommend establishing regular inspection and replacement plans for any rigging items.
- Knots will Reduce the strength of Ropes
- Different Slicing Techniques will reduce the load of a rope
- Always inspect ropes for kinks or broken core before use
- Do not step of rope.
- Always store Dry and in safe and regular humidity conditions
- Always consider a Design Factor/Working Load for your system. The maximum load of the rope for human rigging should never exceed the 25% (European Standard) or 20% (American Standard) of the rope's minimum breaking load.
- Always take in consideration Dynamic Loads for human rigging (acceleration and Deceleration Charges which will multiply the loads applied)
Technical specifications (ENG)
- Diameter: 3/8''
- Colour: Black
- 4800 Lb Minimum Breaking load (Based on Core Dependant Splice)
Technical Specification (METRIC)
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Colour: Black
- 2177 Kg Minimum Breaking load (Based on Core Dependant Splice)
Any other questions?
- Contact us, we'll gladly help you
3/8 ( 9.5mm ) Double Braid Polyesther Rope -black in Ropes, Lines, Cables, Anchor Slings by CircusConcepts
- Brand: Atlantic braids
- Product Code: ATL-3/8
- Availability: 300
0.83 $ CAD