The Pin Rail is a device that anchors into concrete allowing the user to secure ropes coming from the ceiling to it to secure acrobatic/aerial apparatuses.
This Pin Rail is engineered to be used on concrete blocks making it ideal for outside events or non-permanent installations. It is designed for school and professional use. With 3 spaces to knot or install removable cleats and additional hardware to receive pulley systems to actively hoist or lower a performer during and act as well as secondary point to put lines when not in use freeing the main cleats for active, this pin rail got everything you'll ever need to safely perform. (Although you will have to provide your own concrete block)
- Strong enough to withstand acrobatic charges on up to 3 different points. (see loading chart picture for loading load information)
- Easy attachments point for your ropes or pulley system
- Made completely of Aluminum for easy travel
- Includes round tube to attach your ropes or removable cleats.
- Includes 4 rigging plate for lighter load and holes for pulley systems.
- Note: The client is responsible of making the installation of the anchors into the concrete or the Ratchet straps around the concrete block and should carefully read the manual before doing so.
Technical Specification (Imperial measures):
- Length: 36 inches x width: 10" x depth: 10"
- Color: Aluminium
- Designed to be strapped around concrete block (2000 lbs min. for solo acts and 3500lbs or more for group acts) or anchored into concrete (see options below to buy the Cement Block Installation Kit for PRC01)
- Anchors: 2" industrial ratchet straps or Concrete anchors: Powerbolt+ 3/4 x 5,25"
Technical Specification (Metric measures):
- Length: 92cm x width: 26cm x depth: 26cm
- Color: Aluminium
- Designed to be strapped around concrete block (900kg min. for solo acts and 1600kg or more for group acts) or anchored into concrete (see options below to buy the Cement Block Installation Kit for PRC01)
- Anchors: 5cm industrial ratchet straps or Concrete anchors: Powerbolt+ 3/4 x 5,25"