Polyurethane Protective Tape (PPT Tape) is an Aeronautical product that is also used in the circus industry as a transparent Grip tape to add on surfaces for adherence.
- Width: 4’’ (10.16 cm)
- Total thickness: 0.012‘’ (0.03 cm)
- Polyurethane Film thickness: 0.010‘’ (0.025 cm)
- Adhesive thickness: 0.002‘’ (0.005 cm)
- Length: Complete Roll = 33.33 Yards / 30.48 Meters / 100 Feet
- Approximate Weight: 0.016 lb/m (24 g/m)
- Increases the adherence to surfaces and to skin contact
- One sided auto-adhesive. Adheres strongly to steel, aluminum, paint, acrylic and other surfaces
- Very resistant and stretchy
- Thin and transparent
Perfect if you want to protect you investment without compromising the look of your apparatus. This clear tape is nearly invisible but still really strong; it will protect your apparatus from minor impact damage, abrasion, erosion, corrosion and yellowing overtime (due to UV light). You’ll find this tape extremely simple and easy to install. It can be painted or applied over painted surfaces. Tape is constructed with a long-aging, solvent-resistant, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive that is protected with an easy-peel plastic liner.
CircusConcepts is the only reseller of this tape in Canada outside the aeronautical industry
If you have any other questions
Contact us, we'll gladly help.
Tags: ppt, leading, edge, tape, covering, and, specialised tape/ ppt/, full, roll