The Aerial Pole is a different version of Chinese pole that is conceived to be used mostly in the air.
It is not made to be rigged to the ground
- Fully collapsible into 3 pieces that can be taken on the plane
- The pole can be used in 2 or 3 parts, making a pole of 8' or 12' (2.44 m or 3.65 m)
- Comes with the required Engineer approval for theater and insurance.
- Vulcanized rubber covering for the idea pole grip (Pole Dance 'Chrome' finish also available) The Rubber is cooked onto the pole. This is the best quality you can get as covering goes.
- Includes a swivel head that allows for use on the floor at an angle.
- Approved for limited load on the pole when on the floor at an angle. See Rounded bottom adapter.
- Allen key for assembly
- Ready to use, you only need to rig it somewhere!
- Instruction manual on how to rig it, prepare it and maintain it
You can add the rounded bottom adapter if you would like to use your aerial pole on the ground at an angle. This comes with a wooden anti-slip base to keep it stable while in use.
- Length: 12 foot / 3.65 m pole, that can be used as 8' or 12' (2m44 or 3m65 ) foot version at any time
- Grip Size - 1.66" Tube + Rubber = 1.8" (47 mm including rubber)
- 3 sections
- Weight of pole: Approx 35 lbs / 15.8 kg
- Approved Working Load (including dynamic charges): 1000 lbs / 455 kg
- Ultimate load / Breaking load = 5000 lbs / 2267 Kg Minimum
- For use with 2 people with dynamic motions (Aerial use only, For ground use at an angle, 1 person MAXIMUM)
- Other grip sizes are possible
- If you wish to purchase a Custom Aerial Pole, Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steel pole
- Neoprene Rubber Covering
- Galvanized steel hoist ring and foam for the base plate/pad.
Any other questions?
Contact us and we’ll gladly help you!
Aerial Chinese Pole, Rubberized 12' by Circus Concepts
- Brand: CircusConcepts
- Product Code: N60A1000-12PI
- Availability: 8 to 10 weeks
1,260.90 $ CAD