This rope has a diameter of 1/2 inch. It is used for higher load requirements.
This model of rope is approved for Human Rigging / Weight.
It is manufactured with a spun polyester cover over a braided polyester filament core. This product is very soft to touch and excellent for general usage.
- Extremely soft
- Good strength
- Low stretch
- Black color
- Always consult a professional rigger for your rigging systems.
- Ropes deteriorate with time and use, and it is not always possible to detect such use visually. We highly recommend establishing regular inspection and replacement plans for any rigging item
- Knots will reduce the strength of your ropes
- Splicing techniques will reduce the load of a rope
- Always inspect ropes for kinks or core damage before use
- Do not step on the rope
- Always store dry and in safe and regular humidity conditions
- Always consider a design factor/working load for your system. The maximum load of the rope for human rigging should never exceed the 25% (European Standard) or 20% (American Standard) of the rope's minimum breaking load
- Always take in consideration dynamic loads for human rigging (acceleration and deceleration charges, which will multiply the load applied)
Technical Specifications (IMPERIAL)
- Diameter: 1/2 inch
- Colour: Black
- Minimum Breaking load: 8400 lbs
- Approximate weight: 8,6 lbs / 100F
Technical Specifications (METRIC)
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Colour: Black
- Minimum Breaking load : 37,4kN
- Approximate weight: 12,8 kg/100m
Any other questions?
- Contact us, we'll gladly help you.
DBP Double Braid Polyester Rope 1/2'' (12mm)
- Brand: Atlantic braids
- Product Code: ATL-1/2
- Availability: 1260
1.24 $ CAD