This rope as a diameter of ½ inch, which is best for heavy and multiple artist acts but also for higher load requirements. This model of rope is a bit expensive but it is approved for Human Rigging / Weight. Your safety is really important so we produce this rope with the highest standards and quality control. It is manufacture with a spun polyester cover over a braided polyester filament core, this product is very soft to touch and excellent for general usage.
- Extremely soft
- Good strength
- Low stretch
- Black colour for stage camouflage
IMPORTANT : Order minimum : 30 feet
($) Price / foot.
Please add the quantity equivalent to the length that you need (foot).
- Always consult a professional rigger for your rigging systems.
- Ropes deteriorate with time and use, and it is not always possible to detect such use visually. We highly recommend establishing regular inspection and replacement plans for any rigging item
- Knots will reduce the strength of your ropes
- Different slicing techniques will reduce the load of a rope
- Always inspect ropes for kinks or core damage before use
- Do not step on the rope
- Always store dry and in safe and regular humidity conditions
- Always consider a design factor/working load for your system. The maximum load of the rope for human rigging should never exceed the 25% (European Standard) or 20% (American Standard) of the rope's minimum breaking load
- Always take in consideration dynamic loads for human rigging (acceleration and deceleration charges, which will multiply the load applied)
Technical Specifications (IMPERIAL)
- Diameter: 1/2''
- Colour: Black
- 9000 lb Minimum Breaking load (Based on core dependant splice)
Technical Specifications (METRIC)
- Diameter: 12,7 mm
- Colour: Black
- 4082 kg Minimum Breaking load (Based on core dependant splice)
Any other questions? We’ll gladly help you
1/2 (13mm) Double Braided Polyester Rope - Black in Ropes, Lines, Cables, Anchor Slings by CircusConcepts
- Brand: Atlantic braids
- Product Code: ATL-1/2
- Availability: 175
1.15 $ CAD